Open Innovation and Aneesh Chopra
Open Innovation is now almost mainstream - and indeed, you know it is when the Chief Technology Officer of the US refers to the positive outcomes it has brought NASA.
- What do Kogan and Google have in common? - November 14, 2018
- Key Trends For Your Strategic Planning - June 4, 2018
- Five Steps to Enhance Your Business Model - April 17, 2018
- Artificial Intelligence: What’s Hype and What’s Not - March 26, 2018
- My Amazon Physical Bookstore Experience - January 16, 2018
- Delivering a Customer Centric Approach to Regional Strategy with Adobe - January 7, 2018
- Four Key Takeaways from the 2017 Lean Startup Innovation Conference - January 7, 2018
- How NBN has failed the customer – our advice to the CEO - January 7, 2018
- Lego’s Woes: Can The Lego Experience Carry it Through? - September 26, 2017
- The Empathetic Leader - September 15, 2017
Managing Director, The Strategy Group
Dr Tobias is an accomplished innovation consultant and entrepreneurship strategist, drawing expertise from the academic, entrepreneurial and corporate worlds. Jeffrey’s commercial and business experience is particularly focussed on lean startup, design thinking and leadership. Prior to The Strategy Group, Jeffrey was Cisco’s Global Lead for Innovation in the Internet Business Solutions Group helping Fortune Global 500 companies improve customer experience and grow revenue by transforming how they do business.
Jeffrey is a professor of innovation and entrepreneurship teaching MBA students at the Australian Graduate School of Business at the University of New South Wales. An active angel investor, Jeffrey is on the board of various well known startups. Jeffrey’s corporate background includes leading global innovation strategy at Cisco, working with large corporates such as Adobe, Westpac, Telstra, Woolworths, and Perpetual.
Need help to get your business to the next level?
More related articles on innovation
Scoping a campus to fit changing educational expectations and technologies Traditional models of education are being disrupted...
Designing wrap-around solutions in NSW government The goal of this project was to work with 4 key NSW government agencies to design...