Open Innovation and Aneesh Chopra
Open Innovation is now almost mainstream - and indeed, you know it is when the Chief Technology Officer of the US refers to the positive outcomes it has brought NASA.
- The Top 5 Digital Transformation Insights from Mary Meeker’s 2019 Internet Report - June 20, 2019
- What does Bridal Wear have in common with Business Model Transformation? - June 19, 2019
- How Amazon is Reinventing Retail – Literally from The Ground Up! - May 28, 2019
- Bezos’ letter to shareholders showcases great communication and strategy - April 29, 2019
- Aroona Alliance – Developing an aligned innovation approach - March 20, 2019
- Digital Is Only Half of The Story - March 14, 2019
- Amazon and the Banking Royal Commission - February 11, 2019
- Who is the “real” customer in aged care? - February 10, 2019
- 7 key lessons from Silicon Valley - January 22, 2019
- What do Kogan and Google have in common? - November 14, 2018
Managing Director, The Strategy Group
Dr Tobias is an accomplished innovation consultant and entrepreneurship strategist, drawing expertise from the academic, entrepreneurial and corporate worlds. Jeffrey’s commercial and business experience is particularly focussed on lean startup, design thinking and leadership. Prior to The Strategy Group, Jeffrey was Cisco’s Global Lead for Innovation in the Internet Business Solutions Group helping Fortune Global 500 companies improve customer experience and grow revenue by transforming how they do business.
Jeffrey is a professor of innovation and entrepreneurship teaching MBA students at the Australian Graduate School of Business at the University of New South Wales. An active angel investor, Jeffrey is on the board of various well known startups. Jeffrey’s corporate background includes leading global innovation strategy at Cisco, working with large corporates such as Adobe, Westpac, Telstra, Woolworths, and Perpetual.
Need help to get your business to the next level?
More related articles on innovation
Fishing for your perfect strategy? Your strategy for 2020 and beyond could be your most exciting strategy yet. It could be a strategy...
Business Model Transformation There is a huge amount of data contained in the 333 slides of Mary Meeker’s 2019 Internet report,...