Register your interest today
Here’s how our tailored Strategy Workshop will work:
- Bespoke full and half-day sessions
- Pre-work includes competitive analysis, business history presentation
- Focussed sessions run by seasoned strategists from The Strategy Group
- Use of breakout rooms and team presentations
- Use leading-edge tools
- Expert facilitation
- Bring your strategy to life
newand untapped value
- A “Fresh Perspective” to solve complex challenges.
- Align and galvanise the leadership
Strategy is about making choices.
We help you make the hard set of choices to shake up 2021 and manage uncertainty. To win, an organisation must choose to do some things and not others.
Our process provides a fresh perspective with a creative lens to look for limitless possibilities.
We believe crafting a winning strategy requires creativity to generate new possibilities and rigour to unearth issues, reveal problems and highlight the choices that the organisation needs to make to be successful.
At the end of our strategy workshop, you’ll have a winning aspiration that will allow you to overturn the status quo in the market to:
- Shakeup the market that you’re playing in
- Have a unique offering, a winning strategy
- Align everyone around your shared vision
- Communicate a shared understanding of the strategy to everyone in your organisation
- Build confidence in both the short and long term
Your Facilitation Team
Pratima Kalmadi is an expert in User Research, Design Strategy, Innovation Management & Service Design with industry experience of over 12 years. As a design practitioner, thinker and doer, Pratima develops design and customer-centric strategies. As a Manager in The Strategy Group, Pratima has a process-driven approach to Innovation with a holistic view on the relationship between human, design and business needs.