Envision your strategy beyond 2021
A Strategy Workshop to place you ahead of the curve in FY’22
Register your interest today
Here’s how our tailored Strategy Workshop will work:
- Bespoke full and half-day sessions
- Pre-work includes competitive analysis, business history presentation
- Focussed sessions run by seasoned strategists from The Strategy Group
- Use of breakout rooms and team presentations
- Use leading-edge tools
- Expert facilitation
- Bring your strategy to life
newand untapped value
- A “Fresh Perspective” to solve complex challenges.
- Align and galvanise the leadership
Strategy is about making choices.
We help you make the hard set of choices to shake up 2021 and manage uncertainty. To win, an organisation must choose to do some things and not others.
Our process provides a fresh perspective with a creative lens to look for limitless possibilities.
We believe crafting a winning strategy requires creativity to generate new possibilities and rigour to unearth issues, reveal problems and highlight the choices that the organisation needs to make to be successful.
At the end of our strategy workshop, you’ll have a winning aspiration that will allow you to overturn the status quo in the market to:
- Shakeup the market that you’re playing in
- Have a unique offering, a winning strategy
- Align everyone around your shared vision
- Communicate a shared understanding of the strategy to everyone in your organisation
- Build confidence in both the short and long term
Your Facilitation Team
Jeffrey Tobias is an expert strategy facilitator at the C-suite and Board level, as well as an experienced consulting partner. In addition, he is a Professor of Innovation and Entrepreneurship: Australian Graduate School of Business and a Thought leader in Innovation and Design Thinking. He is the former Leader of Innovation for Cisco System’s Strategic Thought Leadership team
Pierre SCHaupp is a senior strategy, CX & innovation manager. His main area of expertise lies in leveraging customer & market insights to help build better products, services and experiences for organisations. He has in-depth experience creating and embedding customer experience and innovation capabilities within organisations, including new frameworks, tools, talent, governance & funding mechanisms.