careersJoin our positive, collaborative team to help create positive, lasting impact for our clients
We’re looking for natural born innovators who share our passion
At The Strategy Group, we’re always on the lookout for high performing people who are passionate about innovation to join our growing team. Current vacancies are below.
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people’s wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important business, government and sociocultural challenges; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our clients.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, and lasting impact for our clients and their stakeholders. We promote the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
senior Associate – Strategy & Innovation Consulting
Dynamic, high achieving business with massive growth prospects
The Strategy Group is one of Australia’s leading innovation consultancies. We deliver impactful innovation projects for our clients using leading edge methodologies such as Design Thinking, Lean Start-Up and Customer Experience Design. Our clients are large Australian and global corporates and governments. We take a structured approach to innovation to realise tangible business outcomes and capability development for our clients.
We are strategically positioned at the intersection of three domains: the corporate, academic and entrepreneurial. We are rapidly growing, and we are seeking highly talented individuals to join our dynamic team and be part of an exciting journey in a growing space.
Reporting to the Managing Director, this is a full-time position working across end-to-end client management and project delivery, ensuring quality, methodology and thought leadership rigour in the deliverables. You will be working across a range of diverse projects at any one time, and you need to be able to multi-task and manage conflicting priorities.
The role will involve:
- Delivery of client workshops and projects
- Thought leadership development in collaboration with Marketing Director
- Development of client presentations and communication materials
- Research, analysis, reporting on client activity
- Significant contribution to development of our Innovation Index
- Reports for clients which will require demonstrated analytical and report writing skills
- Demonstrated and relevant experience using Design Thinking, Customer Experience, Human centered design and/or other related methodologies to ensure the delivery of tangible outcomes to clients
- Proven ability to work independently and drive your work activites to an agreed outcome
- Experience conducting qualitative research (e.g. one-on-one interviews) and facilitating workshops
- Desire to contribute and develop thought leadership relating to innovation
- Exceptionally strong strategic thinking and planning capability
- Excellent written and verbal skills with demonstrated ability to work autonomously and produce very high quality output
- Workshop facilitation experience with strong executive presence
- Relevant tertiary qualifications are essential. Degree in Human Centered Designand/or related fields together with an MBA an advantage. You need to have high academic achievements and 5+ years years of relevant experience and/or 3+ years of consulting experience.
- Strong consulting fundamentals including strategic problem solving, structured written and visual communication
- Boundless energy, enthusiasm and a strong learner’s mindset
- Be part of a collaborative, dynamic and high-achieving team with a fabulous client base
- Innovation is a significant growth area as every business model is being disrupted
- Fantastic learning environment with plenty of scope for growth
- Autonomy and influence within the business – you will be in a position to shape the strategy and be able to truly influence the success of the business.
- Work directly with the directors of the business who have come from a diverse range of high profile corporate roles.
- Great potential for growth for both the business and your career
- Convenient and centrally located offices in Bondi Junction
- A fantastic remuneration package plus super and performance bonus.
Please forward your CV and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria above to the Managing Director: email@example.com