Join our team
If you have a passion for innovation, collaboration, and want to create a positive, lasting impact for a diverse range of clients, reach out to be a part of our incredible team!
Expressions of Interest
Strategist (Expression of Interest)
About the role
Supercharge your career in high gear with The Strategy Group: Join our collaborative and ambitious team where your voice truly matters. You’ll tackle intriguing challenges with a human-centered design approach, working on diverse projects with high-profile clients. We champion a flat structure, fostering learning, growth, and innovation. Our purpose? To transform human experiences, and we’re looking for the right addition to the team – are you ready to be part of this transformation?
G’day, salut, 你好, olá, Γειά σου, vítejte!
Job hunting can be quite the journey, especially after a year or two in the field. So, let’s skip the small talk and get straight into what’s in it for you.
About the organisation you’re joining
You will be stepping right into the centre of unprecedented growth at one of Australia’s leading human-centered design consultancies. With our roots tracing back to 2003, we’re seasoned players, nailing impactful projects for an impressive roster of high profile Australian and global clients through Customer Experience Strategy, Innovation Strategy, and the increasingly pivotal Employee Experience Strategy. You will be joining during a particularly exciting time for the organisation, where you can join us in developing our own proprietary AI tools that will add unparalleled value to disrupt the design-thinking space and wider consulting industry.
Gearing up for yet another year of significant growth, we’re excited to integrate smart, ambitious and collaborative individuals like you into our dynamic team. This isn’t just a job – it’s an opportunity to be at the forefront of our thriving sector, riding the wave of innovation and growth. Come join us and fuel your professional journey with continuous learning, development, and boundless opportunities to make an impact across a wide range of industries.
What You’ll Bring to the Table
- Boundless energy, enthusiasm and a strong learner’s mindset
- Excellent written, communication and PowerPoint skills with demonstrated ability to work autonomously and collaboratively and produce high-quality output across multiple engagements with conflicting priorities
- Demonstrated and relevant experience in at least some of the following areas: human-centred design, design thinking, strategy, customer and/or experience, innovation, service design
- Experience conducting qualitative research (e.g. one-on-one interviews) and quantitative research (e.g. survey, data analysis)
- Exceptionally strong creative thinker with an eye for visual design
- Demonstrated academic achievement of a high standard
- 2+ years of relevant experience, preferably in a consulting role
- Excellent academic track record
- And of course – an amazing team player
Where And How You Can Work
Our office is in the heart of Bondi Junction. Producing excellent work is our focus – not your hours. That means you can have the flexibility to move your hours as it suits yourself and the team. You will work in a hybrid-format: three days in the office and two from home.
What’s In It For You
- Join a rapidly growing strategic human-centred design consultancy – that’s us! It’s really busy here.
- Supercharge your career without needing to specialise in specific industries – you get to work closely with C-suite stakeholders from high-profile clients!
- Expect a great work life balance – we don’t expect you to work late nights and weekends on a regular basis like other consulting firms
- Gain access to internal (e.g. mentorship) and external learning and development opportunities (e.g. courses) – all you need to do is ask!
- Immerse yourself in a significant growth area in a world where disruption is the norm
- Enjoy a culture and leadership that deeply cares about your well-being, with annual health and wellbeing leave included in employee benefits
- Competitive remuneration package includes bonus structure
- Monthly mobile allowance
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalised people tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
"*" indicates required fields