Register your interest today
Here’s how our tailored Virtual Strategy Offsite will work:
- Two half-day sessions, separated by three days
- Everyone remote on video
- Pre-work includes competitive analysis, business history presentation
- Focussed sessions run by seasoned strategists from The Strategy Group
- Use of breakout rooms and team presentations
- Use leading-edge tools
- Expert facilitation
- Bring your strategy to life
newand untapped value
- A “Fresh Perspective” to solve complex challenges.
- Align and galvanise the leadership
Strategy is about making choices.
We help you make the hard set of choices to shake up 2020 and manage uncertainty. To win, an organisation must choose to do some things and not others.
Our process provides a fresh perspective with a creative lens to look for limitless possibilities.
We believe crafting a winning strategy requires creativity to generate new possibilities and rigour to unearth issues, reveal problems and highlight the choices that the organisation needs to make to be successful.
At the end of our strategy ‘shake-up’, you’ll have a winning aspiration that will allow you to overturn the status quo in the market to:
- Shakeup the market that you’re playing in
- Have a unique offering, a winning strategy
- Align everyone around the shared vision
- Communicate a shared understanding of the strategy to everyone in your organisation
- Build confidence in both the short and long term
Your Facilitation Team
Sam Woodcock brings an entrepreneurial and human-centred approach in helping organisations drive innovation. Sam’s experience spans executive leadership development, leading innovation, senior team effectiveness and change management.
Yvonne Brennan is an insight led innovation specialist with a particular focus on business and innovation strategy in front end innovation and back end commercialisation. Yvonne’s career expands FMCG, food, retail, finance, healthcare and government, providing different perspectives to industry problems.