A2B – Developing Creative Problem Solving Capability to Build Product Leaders
Aligning diverse teams and building a
“The Strategy Group were amazing teachers, we had a lot of fun, it was very easy to understand all the tools that they provided to us and they pushed us to get out there to try the tools and come back with learnings to share with the group.”
– Nina Huchthausen, Agile and Product Transformation Coach, A2B
upskill product owners and ux designers Through a learning pathway
- 3-day Product Leadership Offsite: This helped them learn and apply Creative Problem Solving and leverage two critical methodologies – Design Thinking and Lean Start-up.
- Immersions and Coaching: The product leaders continued their learning through immersions and coaching sessions to tackle real-life challenges.
An Aligned innovation approach
- Product leaders and UX Designers equipped with new capability, mindsets and ways working particularly around:
- Harnessing customer insights and feedback
- Framing problems
- Pushing the boundaries for creative ideation
- Test, prototype and Minimum Viable Products
- Validating and refining solutions.
- Cohesive teams.
- Post-training support to foster ongoing education and practices.
- Ongoing guidance and support to POs and UXers on upcoming initiatives.
More Case Studies
Creating an aligned approach for sustained innovation Aroona Alliance collectively provide waste water and water management services for Perth....
A Place To Go – Helping young people reach their potential and reducing the number of young people entering remand in NSW
REDUCING THE NUMBER OF YOUNG PEOPLE ENTERING REMAND IN NSW Young people who come into contact with the juvenile justice system are more likely to...
DESIGNING A SOLUTION TO HELP VULNERABLE YOUNG FAMILIES THRIVE For some young parents, the presence of pre-existing risk factors and disadvantage...
Get in Touch
Please get in touch if you would like to learn more about this methodology.