A2B – Developing Creative Problem Solving Capability to Build Product Leaders
Aligning diverse teams and building a
“The Strategy Group were amazing teachers, we had a lot of fun, it was very easy to understand all the tools that they provided to us and they pushed us to get out there to try the tools and come back with learnings to share with the group.”
– Nina Huchthausen, Agile and Product Transformation Coach, A2B
upskill product owners and ux designers Through a learning pathway
- 3-day Product Leadership Offsite: This helped them learn and apply Creative Problem Solving and leverage two critical methodologies – Design Thinking and Lean Start-up.
- Immersions and Coaching: The product leaders continued their learning through immersions and coaching sessions to tackle real-life challenges.
An Aligned innovation approach
- Product leaders and UX Designers equipped with new capability, mindsets and ways working particularly around:
- Harnessing customer insights and feedback
- Framing problems
- Pushing the boundaries for creative ideation
- Test, prototype and Minimum Viable Products
- Validating and refining solutions.
- Cohesive teams.
- Post-training support to foster ongoing education and practices.
- Ongoing guidance and support to POs and UXers on upcoming initiatives.
More Case Studies
Developing a robust Customer Experience Strategy to guide the delivery of an exceptional and sustainable alumni experience
Identifying key opportunities to create a growth strategy for Lake Macquaire's innovation ecosystem.
Equipping graduates with the knowledge and confidence to leverage innovation and design thinking frameworks in their workplace
Get in Touch
Please get in touch if you would like to learn more about this methodology.