Creating Wealth – A Survey of Entrepreneurs Worldwide: Their Insights. Their Challenges. Their Needs
The mindset of the world’s entrepreneurs is crucial for our future economic growth. They will build their businesses, invest in them and create jobs—if they are confident in their countries’ economies, and if they find the legal and social environments they operate in conducive to doing business.
Forbes insights and Societe Generale Private Banking conducted a survey of 210 entrepreneurs worldwide, augmented by in-depth interviews with more than a dozen entrepreneurs and Forbes wealth analysts, to take the pulse of how they see future economic growth.
Forty-three percent of survey respondents have business assets between $25 million and $500 million, 20% between $500 million and $5 billion, and 13% over $5 billion. Twenty-three percent have business assets under $25 million. All respondents have investable assets starting at $5 million. Sixty-two percent are self-made, 9% have inherited wealth, and 29% both inherited and created their wealth.
To download a pdf of the survey here
- Five Steps to use Innovation to find Market Growth Opportunities - September 23, 2019
- How to recognise Innovation Theatre - September 2, 2019
- 5 Ways to Create a Customer Centric Strategy - August 22, 2019
- The Future of Leadership – Empathetic Leaders - August 11, 2019
- Creating Time for Innovation - August 5, 2019
- 10 Lessons to Learn From Startup Failures - August 5, 2019
- The Top 5 Digital Transformation Insights from Mary Meeker’s 2019 Internet Report - June 20, 2019
- Bridal Wear and Business Model Transformation: What do They Have in Common? - June 19, 2019
- How Amazon is Reinventing Retail – Literally from The Ground Up! - May 28, 2019
- Bezos’ letter to shareholders showcases great communication and strategy - April 29, 2019
Managing Director, The Strategy Group
Dr Tobias is an accomplished innovation consultant and entrepreneurship strategist, drawing expertise from the academic, entrepreneurial and corporate worlds. Jeffrey’s commercial and business experience is particularly focussed on lean startup, design thinking and leadership. Prior to The Strategy Group, Jeffrey was Cisco’s Global Lead for Innovation in the Internet Business Solutions Group helping Fortune Global 500 companies improve customer experience and grow revenue by transforming how they do business.
Jeffrey is a professor of innovation and entrepreneurship teaching MBA students at the Australian Graduate School of Business at the University of New South Wales. An active angel investor, Jeffrey is on the board of various well known startups. Jeffrey’s corporate background includes leading global innovation strategy at Cisco, working with large corporates such as Adobe, Westpac, Telstra, Woolworths, and Perpetual.