Creating customer centric growth
Learn to harness customer-centricity to drive loyalty and growth through this one hour webinar
Whether B2B or B2C, customers today expect a seamless, fast and personalised experience. Expectations have shifted, which means organisations must continually rethink what they’re offering and how.
In this webinar, Dr Jeffrey Tobias, Managing Director of The Strategy Group will guide you through the “why” and “how” of customer empathy to build a robust customer-centric strategy that drives growth.
You may already have a good understanding of your customer, and perhaps use personas in your strategic planning. This webinar will help guide you to the next level of customer understanding.
What you’ll learn
- How and why customer expectations have changed
- The secrets of true strategic customer centricity
- The steps you can take to develop a customer-centric strategy
- Best practice examples of customer-centric strategies
- Useful strategy frameworks
- Helpful tools
- Tips on how to embed customer-centricity internally to promote business growth
More Innovation Resources
An effective framework for digital transformationThis Digital Transformation Webinar by The...