Enabling Innovation for Growth
Learn from founder and Managing Director of The Strategy Group, Dr. Jeffrey Tobias and special guest speaker, CIO of Bolton Clarke, Johny Agotnes as they discuss the value of embedding innovation in an organisation as a catalyst for growth.
The 45 minute online webinar answers the big innovation questions of our time and explores how Johny and Bolton Clarke are leading the way in their industry. Several points discussed are applicable and valuable for any organisation. This online webinar and Q&A took place in October 2021.
In the video, Dr. Jeffrey Tobais and Johny Agotnes discuss the following:
- Why bother with innovation, especially during COVID?
- What does innovation mean to Bolton Clarke?
- What prompted the establishment of an Innovation Hub?
- What persuaded the CEO and the Board to buy into and fund the concept?
- What has the journey looked like from concept to present state?
- What are the next steps?
- What are the expectations of ROI from innovation for the organisation?
And many more questions were answered from the audience throughout the conversation.
If you enjoyed the webinar and would like to learn more about enabling innovation for growth, or if you would like to find out more about what we do and how we can support you in creating a powerful innovation strategy, please do not hesitate to contact us.
If you would like to see more webinars like this one, or perhaps if you would like to suggest a topic you would like us to discuss next, please share your thoughts with us using the short form below.
We look forward to hearing from you!