Envision your strategy beyond 2023
A Strategy Workshop to place you ahead of the curve in FY’24
Register your interest today
Here’s how our tailored Strategy Workshop will work:
- One day strategy refresh
- Strategy that puts the customer in the centre
- Strategy that has clearly defined metrics
- Strategy that is actionable
- Focussed sessions run by seasoned strategists from The Strategy Group
Strategy is about making choices.
We help you make the hard set of choices to shake up FY’24 and manage uncertainty. To win, an organisation must choose to do some things and not others.
Our process provides a fresh perspective with a creative lens to look for limitless possibilities.
We believe crafting a winning strategy requires creativity to generate new possibilities and rigour to unearth issues, reveal problems and highlight the choices that the organisation needs to make to be successful.
At the end of our strategy workshop, you’ll have a winning aspiration that will allow you to overturn the status quo in the market to:
- Shakeup the market that you’re playing in
- Have a unique offering, a winning strategy
- Align everyone around your shared vision
- Communicate a shared understanding of the strategy to everyone in your organisation
- Build confidence in both the short and long term
"*" indicates required fields
Your Facilitation Team
Jeffrey Tobias is an expert strategy facilitator at the C-suite and Board level, as well as an experienced consulting partner. In addition, he is a Professor of Innovation and Entrepreneurship: Australian Graduate School of Business and a Thought leader in Innovation and Design Thinking. He is the former Leader of Innovation for Cisco System’s Strategic Thought Leadership team
Pierre Schaupp is a senior strategy, CX & innovation strategist. His main area of expertise lies in leveraging customer & market insights to help build better products, services and experiences for organisations. He has in-depth experience creating and embedding customer experience and innovation capabilities within organisations, including new frameworks, tools, talent, governance & funding mechanisms.