Fri., 12 April 2019 9:00 am – 12:00 pm AEST
Location: Sydney CBD, NSW
This is an introductory experiential workshop for professionals who want to learn more about a very topical subject. AI is exciting, but many organisations struggle with the concept and benefits. Come and discover how AI can be successfully deployed in your organisation.
This course is for those who are looking to embed digital in their organisations and is ideal for Senior Managers and Business Heads who want to understand and harness AI to secure their future and simplify their business.
This workshop explores
– What is Artificial Intelligence?
– The 5 myths of AI
– The current hype around AI and why it’s not new
– What really constitutes AI – Why Robots are classified as AI
– The Adventure Twins – “Spirit” and “Opportunity”
– Harnessing AI and the future of work
– Benefits and barriers to AI adoption
– Difference between Artificial Intelligence and Creative Intelligence
– The value of an AI audit
GET IN CONTACT WITH US
Have any questions surrounding what you've just read? Perhaps you'd like to know how we can help you and your business? please feel free to reach out to us below with any questions that you might have: