6o Seconds with Andrew Suckling, Group Executive Innovation @ McMillan Shakespeare
What is the business of McMillan Shakespeare? What is your role?
McMillan Shakespeare (MMS) is an outsourced business solutions company which offers (through its operating brands in Australia, New Zealand and the UK) a suite of products and services across asset management and workplace benefits, such as salary packaging and novated leasing. My role as Group Executive – Innovation, gives me responsibility for driving productivity and service improvements in our core business through innovation and developing new product and market opportunities to ensure the continued success of the business.
Why are you looking to implement an ideation platform? What tangible results are you expecting?
How will you measure success?
Initially through participation and engagements rates and later through ROI of the program at both an enterprise and individual campaign level.
- Five Steps to use Innovation to find Market Growth Opportunities - September 23, 2019
- How to recognise Innovation Theatre - September 2, 2019
- 5 Ways to Create a Customer Centric Strategy - August 22, 2019
- The Future of Leadership – Empathetic Leaders - August 11, 2019
- Creating Time for Innovation - August 5, 2019
- 10 Lessons to Learn From Startup Failures - August 5, 2019
- The Top 5 Digital Transformation Insights from Mary Meeker’s 2019 Internet Report - June 20, 2019
- Bridal Wear and Business Model Transformation: What do They Have in Common? - June 19, 2019
- How Amazon is Reinventing Retail – Literally from The Ground Up! - May 28, 2019
- Bezos’ letter to shareholders showcases great communication and strategy - April 29, 2019
Managing Director, The Strategy Group
Dr Tobias is an accomplished innovation consultant and entrepreneurship strategist, drawing expertise from the academic, entrepreneurial and corporate worlds. Jeffrey’s commercial and business experience is particularly focussed on lean startup, design thinking and leadership. Prior to The Strategy Group, Jeffrey was Cisco’s Global Lead for Innovation in the Internet Business Solutions Group helping Fortune Global 500 companies improve customer experience and grow revenue by transforming how they do business.
Jeffrey is a professor of innovation and entrepreneurship teaching MBA students at the Australian Graduate School of Business at the University of New South Wales. An active angel investor, Jeffrey is on the board of various well known startups. Jeffrey’s corporate background includes leading global innovation strategy at Cisco, working with large corporates such as Adobe, Westpac, Telstra, Woolworths, and Perpetual.